|Dead Island achievement/trophy|
| "One is all I need"|
Kill 5 Infected in a row with a single blow.
To earn this Achievement/Trophy, the players must kill 5 Infected in a row with a single blow.
- The easiest way to get this Achievement/Trophy is to join a lower levels game and run around killing Infected as a higher level. This does not work with the game set to level the foes for each player individually, obviously. Later patches may make that automatic.
- With the analog controls, it's possible to obtain this Achievement/Trophy without joining someone's game, although it's harder that way.
- There's a cheap way to get this Achievement/Trophy easily early in the game. Near the City Tunnel Gas Station located in the south of the map in Act I, there is a tunnel with 3 or 4 cars burning. When the player approaches the tunnel, one Infected will come out in flames (losing health continually) to attack them. This will make that one simple well-timed blow with any decent weapon will cause death to the Infected (as Infected have the lowest health among the zombies). About 30 seconds after, another Infected will rush out in the same condition. Repeating this five times will cause the Achievement/Trophy to pop.
- This is likely to be a reference to a Tenacious D quote said by Jack Black, "One is all you need".
- It could also be referring to a quote said in the Hercules miniseries.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.